Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rasoulpour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsMina R Rasoulpour Md, 8 Ellsworth Rd, West Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour in this video.
Dr. Mina R Rasoulpour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.