Have you seen Dr. Minati D Swofford?

Outstanding services!

Friendly environment and outstanding staff. Dr. Swofford was extra thorough in checking our son out. She was our 4th Dr to visit and the only one to diagnose him correctly!!! She and her staff were extremely caring and genuine people. We are thankful to have been fortunate enough to have her as our Dr!! We highly recommend her!

Not a complete check

"hurry" doctor

Don't waste your time with her. She took about five minutes with me, didn't check over my body and acted like she was way too busy with another patient. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Good Dematologist

Will listen to you if you PRESS the issue

Don't visit.

Don't visit this doctor. Doesn't care about patients needs or health. 0/5

Dr. Swofford was attentive and compassionate and her and her staff are efficient. She was able to diagnose my disease and give me options for treatment and her staff worked with my insurance company to make sure I got the best treatment. I went to another doctor and his manner and treatment plan was nothing compared to the treatment at Dr; Swofford's office. I recommend her to everyone and if she can't help someone, she is honest about it.

Bad doctor.

Dr. Minati D Swofford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, IN.