Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minako Abe I
Dr. Minako Abe I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Abe is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and Ocean Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Minako Abe I has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Minako Abe I is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Ocean Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1999
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Minako Abe I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.