Dr. Minal Giri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minal Giri?

My daughter has been a patient here since she was born 8 years ago. We left the practice for another doctor when she was a few months old because the wait was so long on recommendation of a friend. The new doctor was rude, not as empathetic and concerned with his patients as Drs Giri are. Came back after a few months. Even though there are visits where we wait for a few hours, it's always been worth it due to the quality of the visit, the politeness, excellent medical knowledge and the fact that my daughter is treated with care and investment. Would never change and highly recommend.

best doctor

LOVE DR.GIRI. I WILL ONLY TAKE MY SON TO SEE HER.

Don't even bother going

I went because the doctor had good reviews and a short wait time. Important with an infant. Got there and there was not one available seat and patients were sleeping in the waiting room. Not because they were sick but because they has been waiting for so long. I made sure that I had the first appointment with my doctor. An hour and twenty minutes later I asked if she was even there and I was informed that she had five patients ahead of me. I deduced (the receptionist is almost mute and English is not her first language) that she was seeing her father a patients before my son was to be seen because he was behind schedule. So I left. None of the patients waiting in the waiting room covered their coughs or sneezed how you are supposed to.

Dr. Minal Giri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.