Dr. Minas S Constantinides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minas S Constantinides?

Westlake Dermatology is great.

All the people associated with Westlake work in unison to provide an efficient visit.

I consulted with this doctor as well as 5 other expert revision doctors. This doctor was extremely ethical as he literally told me to not have the surgery and dont let anyone operate on my nose. So basically he turned down the money that other doctors wont do. At least you know you will get an honest opinion from him. Most of the other doctors I saw tried to sell me on surgery the moment I walked in the door.

He's awesome at what he does and a wonderful person too

Dr. Constantinides is a talented plastic surgeon and also a genius with the needle if you want something less invasive. He's also an absolute gem. You will be very well taken care of in his practice.

Judith Leiber Couture Brand Ambassador

Dr. Constantinides is an amazing Doctor! He knows what is doing and he's kind. I recommend all my friends to him! He changed my life!!

Terrific Dr.

Dr. Constantinides and his staff are great. They are courteous, informed, and answered all of our questions. The results of the surgery were wonderful. I would highly recommend him.

Very pleased with the results

I have been seeing Dr. C for over a decade and leave his office satisfied. He is very good with all injectable fillers especially "SCULPTRA." If you are unfamiliar with the product then I recommend you read about it on his website. You will look better when you leave then when you walked in! He listens to what his patients want and then offers recommendation so each visit is a collaborative venture. I recommend him.

The Best!

I sought Dr. Constantanides' help after having problems (pain and bleeding) with a revision rhinoplasty performed by a doctor in another state several years ago. I had consulted several other plastic surgeons before I was referred to him. None of them seemed to know (or care) what to do to help me. All I can say is, Dr. C is great! He was knowledgeable, caring, and was really interested in solving my problem. He sent for and reviewed my records from the original surgeon, took the time to explain to me what he thought the problem was, and was very careful to give me a realistic expectation of what results I could expect. I trusted him immediately and scheduled the surgery. It's only been two weeks post-op, but I can tell already that things are so much better! I do believe he has solved my problem, and I doubt if very many other plastic surgeons could have. Dr. C has great surgical skills and a comforting bedside manor... he really cares. His nurse, Denise, is also wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Constantanides!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very kind recommendation. I always take my patients' experiences very personally. I am delighted with your result and that Denise and I were able to provide such a great experience for you. Dr. C.

Amazing Nose

Okay, let me start here... I had surgery with Dr.C four years ago. I would have written a review on this site but only recently found out about it. If you want a caring, amazing, and genius facial expert this is your guy. My original case was so complicated. I had a previous rhinoplasty and then was in a car wreck that basically made my entire nose cave in. It look gorgeous (and it has been four years). Ironically I never realized how strong he made my nose, until last week. Long story short, I accidentally walked into a glass door. Obviously, I panicked thinking I might have caused damage. I emailed Melissa immediately (this was literally at 10 p.m.) she called me withing 5 minutes and I had an appointment scheduled the next day, He checked it thoroughly and it was absolutely fine! WOW, seriously impressed and how strong my nose is! I live in D.C, and chose Dr.C (even though he is in NYC) because he is honestly the best out there. I literally cannot believe anything negative that is said about him because my experience has been beyond anything I would ever expect!

face

courteous staff, service was lmpeccable , love my new face, his bedside manner was great. spent lots of time with me. spent time explaining procedure. i hope to have more work done it future.

I felt cared for

I did so much research for my rhinoplasty to make sure it's done perfectly with the best specialist on the market. Dr. C spent 2 hours with me in the initial meeting to have a very clear understanding of the results I was trying to achieve. My nose turned out really great and the overall experience was really pleasant, they pay a lot of attention to detail and customer satisfaction - I really felt taken care of!

very patient, thoughtful, compassionate doctor

I had a consultation with Dr. Constantinides to discuss how to fix the mistake a previous doctor had made. Dr. C was very patient, asking thoughtful questions to fully understand the situation. He spent nearly two hours with me during the consultation and ultimately gave me his opinion on what he thought the best three options were. He told me that what he considered the best option is not a procedure he does, but I appreciated his honesty and consideration. He showed true compassion and caring and I am glad for his honest, thoughtful opinion. Even if he doesn't perform the procedure himself, I am glad that he took the time to meet with me.

not good at all

I had some nasal work done by this doctor and he destroyed my septum in the process and I had to go somewhere else to get it fixed as he said there was nothing he could do. In the end, he did refer me to someone else with a certain skill who helped me but how can I write a good review if I got a bad result and he didn't know how to fix the mess he made?

Dr. Minas S Constantinides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.