Dr. Mindi Hamby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mindi Hamby?

Dr Great, Summit Primary Not So Great

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Our family loves Doctor Hamby. We have seen her for 8 years. In that time though I have seen a decline in the factory-like atmosphere of the office. It is no longer like visiting your family doctor, but more like hurry up and wait to be seen. Our time with her is so short and if you go over your allotted time a knock comes at the door. Dr Hamby and her nurse are kind and always interested in our family, but it is as if someone else is controlling her level of care. Another thing that I have noticed is that it is almost impossible anymore to get a sick appointment. We have been forced to go to Walgreens more than once because she has no available appointments. Yet this atmosphere of controlled time tables and full schedule has not shortened my wait time. Dr. Hamby is a family doctor in every sense of the word. Only once did we seek a second opinion. She is a trusted ally in our family's quest for good health, her nurse IS friendly and we will continue to see her when we can. I have a feeling it is more about national healthcare and greedy higher-ups, because things were not like this 8 years ago. We love Dr Hamby!

Soul Whisperer

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

This doctor should be cloned. His kindness, listening skills, smarts and professionalism are extrordinary. He is a "soul whisperer".

all they want is your money

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Hamby is a nice doctor, but summit primary care is the worst practice I have ever been to. All they want is your money and they do not care about you as a person at all. I stopped going there 2 years ago and they still keep sending me bills for services I never received. I you are smart and you care about where your money goes, don't go to these people.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I came from out of state and randomly chose Dr. Hamby. She ended up being a great decision. The front desk and appointment desk are not so pleasant, but Dr. Hamby is friendly, pleasant, easy to talk to, and is understanding. She even goes as far as to make sure prescriptions have generics, dosage information, and if certain insurance companies cover it. She took the time to listen and confirm my symptoms. I would recommend her and already have to some of my friends.

Love her!

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I don't think any doctor has ever treated me as well as Dr. Hamby has. I feel incredibly lucky to have found her. She listens! And talks to you like an actual person!

Very Pleased

Posted on April 15th, 2011

As a newer patient to Dr. Hamby I must say my time and the urgency of my condition was handled with the upmost care. I've never had to wait to be seen and the staff was very friendly. When I had questions or concerns the nurse was quick to return my calls. The Dr. was prompt to address my concerns and I felt her knowledge and understanding of my condition was well known. I am very satisfied and feel at ease that I finally found a Dr. I feel comfortable with! Thank you Dr. Hamby

bobby and becky

Posted on December 7th, 2010

you are the greatest dr. we thank you and your staff for all the things that you all have done for4 us over the years. these past 8 years beingb your pts, you have set a very high standards to follow. again we love you all and will miss you.

Rude Staff

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr.Hamby for a couple of years. Shes a pretty good doctor but her staff is the worst I've ever seen. Her nurse is very rude. The first couple of times I thought maybe she was just having a bad day. Every time I go for a dr visit she is very rude and has no bedside manner what so ever.One time I had a appt and I got there and waited 30 mins to see the doctor and then they came out and said I was late and canceled my appt after me waiting all that time.

PATIENT

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. HAMBY'S FOR SEVEN YEARS, AND SHE HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME WELL. SHE TAKES CARE OF MY MEDICAL ISSUES WITH THE HIGHEST PROFESSIONALISM, AND ALSO LISTENS TO WHAT I AM RELATING TO HER ABOUT SYMPTOMS, AND OTHER ISSUES, (UNLIKE MANY DOCTORS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST). I TRUST HER SO MUCH THAT I EVEN TOOK MY MOM TO HER. I WOULDN'T TRADE HER SKILL FOR THE WORLD. SHE IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD, AND I'VE HAD QUITE A FEW. THANK YOU DR. HAMBY FOR YOU PATIENCE, EMPATHY, KINDNESS, AND OVER-ALL QUALITY CARE.

Good doctor, rude and incompetent staff

Posted on January 6th, 2009

Dr. Mindi Hamby is a great doctor, caring and engaging. However, the staff at Summit Primary Care are rude and incompetent, losing appointments and in our case - loosing important claim information more than once. We will NOT be returning and DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor until she gets a new office.

Excellent Family Practitioner

Posted on June 21st, 2008

Dr. Hamby is extremely caring and spends time talking and really listening to me. She is wonderful with my children and makes them feel very comfortable. She never rushes me but I also never have to wait long to see her. She is everything I could hope for in a family doctor.

Posted on April 12th, 2017