Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mindy B Luck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mindy B Luck has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Mindy B Luck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mindy B Luck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
So far, I am 7 months pregnant and Dr. Luck has been amazing. She always takes the time to answer my questions. I never feel rushed when I am with her. This is my first pregnancy and she is always great to tell me what to expect and things that I should look out for. She even recommended a pediatrician for me. I haven't delivered yet, but so far she has been nothing short of amazing.
I selected Dr. Luck because of location and she was listed on my insurance provider. I am very very happy with her service. She has referred me to a fertility specialist and has taken great care of me when I was pregnant. She delivered my first child and hopefully she will deliver our second. She has awesome bed side manner and makes you feel like you are her only patient. It can take some time in the waiting room so bring a magazine. She listens closely to all of your problems and reall does a great job of helping or presrcibing something to help. She is really a great pick. Just wish the wait wasn't so long and the appointments did not have to be so far in advance.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Mindy B Luck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOmega Obstetrics-Gynecology Associates, 505 Omega Dr, Arlington, TX
Dr. Mindy B Luck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.