Dr. Mindy A Werner-Crohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mindy A Werner-Crohn?

A Totally Positive Experience

Dr. Werner-Crohn and her staff totally understood my problem with depression and treated me with TMS therapy. Not only did the trans-cranial therapy work, but I had a powerful psychotherapeutic experience at the same time with the TMC therapists, Dr. Sarah Randall and Dr. Pamela Dompé. They were all perceptive, bright, and had great senses of humor. As a result of the combined therapy, I have noticed a considerable reduction in my depression and can actually say that I look forward to living each day.

They helped greatly!

It is tough to find caring mental health care. They we really great!

BEST PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGIST IN AREA!

DR. MINDY WERNER-CROHN was a referral from my local gynecologist. I had been looking for a good therapist for a while and coould not believe my good luck. Dr. Crohn is professional, insightful, patient--but she also pulls no punches. She did a complete psych eval for the first time in my life and I got a diagnosis + answers that we were able to treat successfully. No coddling (unless you demand it), she tells it like it is--saving you a lot of time and effort in useless wallowing. If you can get an appointment, I would highly recommend her. Her husband, Dr. Joel Crohn, is wonderful with families and adolescents. I cannot speak highly enough about her.

Dr. Mindy Werner-Crohn is my best life experience!

I had been looking for an astute therapist and psychopharmacologist for years. Not only did Dr. Werner-Crohn administer the first ever complete psych ...