Dr. Minerva Santos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Minerva Santos?

Do Not Schedule An Appt

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Santos to anyone. She seems very cold and does not act like a doctor. She made me have $1000 worth of blood work drawn and then sent me to a "specialist" to have more blood work drawn so the first round meant nothing I guess yet why would you order it??? Not very good will not be going back.

A Dr who actually listens.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I felt so comfortable w/ Dr Santos. She listened to me, and I didn't feel rushed at all. She took concern for and chose the tests she felt I needed, and knowing how concerned I was, got back to me that same day, w/ results she got back from the test she had me take that same morning. Right on Dr! I'm so happy I found you

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. never even listened to my heart. She walked in shook my hand talked and left. Didn't feel like she addressed the reason I was there. My first and probably my last visit. Definately not worth the wait which was over an hour.

Not the doctor she once was

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. Santos is lazy and does not care about her patients. She ignored my serious medical issues and disregarded my symptoms. I paid for it greatly in the long run. If you are sick you can never get an appt with her you are told to go to urgent care. If you ask her questions about any medical issues she tells you "she doesn't treat that" "see a specialist." I'm sorry I thought you were a doctor too.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I've gone to dr. santos for years and she used to be a great doctor however since she joined mkmg she does not care about her patients the way she used to. You go to her for help and she completely ignores your symptoms you tell her you have and she focuses on other stuff instead. I am never going to her again. I recently went to her for lyme symptoms and she told me i couldn't possibly have the symptoms i was experiencing and decided to focus more on my family's other health issues instead. While that's great that you feel the need to tell me about that stuff i already know it and i'm not here for that. I'm here because i'm experiencing a different issue! I ended up having to go to a different doctor who actually helped me and saw that yeah what i was experiencing was lyme disease symptoms. This isn't the 1st time she's neglected to listen to me too. Anyway - she used to be a good doctor. Not so much anymore.

Excellent

Posted on July 9th, 2014

Dr. Santos is a kind and considerate caring doctor who takes here time with patients and is very accurate in her diagnosis. She is prompt and I have never had a problem with getting an appt.

Uncaring, uninterested and rushed

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Santos because my daughter sees her. After I left work for my follow up appointment at 1pm that I arrived on-time for she met me at the reception desk angry that it was her lunch time and that she could not see me because my appt was for 12:45pm. I explained I came from work and didn't a prescription so she reluctantly saw me for all of literally 60 seconds. Her assistant Bonnie was is lovely saw me for the remainder of the appt. Dr. Santos failed to address my dangerously high heart rate that was 140 at the time of my appt. Apparently eating her sandwich was more impt to her then seeing her patient she had a legitimate appt with. Later that day I fainted and had to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance. I am disgusted with Dr. Santos. Be careful.

Not the Kind of Doctor I Was Hoping For....

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I went to Dr. Santos hoping to find a dr who was truly an integrative dr (as she is widely advertised), but the truth is that she is a regular dr who took some courses with the famous Dr. Weil and feels comfortable in touting herself as openminded. She barely acknowledged my presence and when she did she was barely cordial. She only addressed one of my concerns and ended the meeting w/o giving acknowledgement to anything else I had brought up. She also spent the entire 8+ minutes with me looking at her computer screen (as though that were her patient), and ordered some necessary blood tests. Then she briefly shook my hand, remembered to smile, and left the room with the door completely open as I stood there in my gown. I was so upset and felt completely marginalized--something I was hoping to avoid by going to a dr who considers herself different from other drs.

Doctor's Response

I have no words to defend myself because this does not sound like anything I do or don't do right down to leaving the door open while a patient is in a gown. I am sorry you viewed your experience that way, I truely am.

my visit

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I had a visit with Dr. Santos, she was suggested to me as a doctor to go to if no one could figure out what you have. She was sweet, listened to my story without interupting me, oreder the approriate testing which was done the next day at her request. She knows her stuff!! She saved my life and I reccommend her to everyone.

She is a very cari g and a credit to her profession. She follows thru with test. She comes to the phone when needed. She has been my doctor and my daughters for over 10 years. With no complaints.

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

I would recommend her to anybody with ease.

Very Unprofessional

Posted on August 24th, 2011

The staff and Dr. Santos are very unprofessional. Please find another doctor.

Posted on November 24th, 2008

She has a great PA with whom I am able to get an appt. with asap. The PA consults with DR. Santos on any unusual symptoms or test results. You are not past off to the PA it is always your choice.