Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ming-Kong K Liu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Showing 1 of 1
THIS OFFICE AND DR PLAYS TOO MUCH WITH MY FATHER'S HEALTH. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. BEFORE HE JOINED WITH BERGEN MEDICAL I GUESS HE HAD HIS OWN PRACTICE. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE OF HIS PATIENTS NEED SOMETHING WHILE HE'S AWAY? TOUGH LUCK. AS A PULMONOLOGIST I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD HAVE SOME TYPE OF BACK UP DOCTOR THAT WOULD BE ABLE TO COVER SINCE YOUR SPECIALTY IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE. IF YOU ARE A COPD/EMPHYSEMA PATIENT AND NEED BREATHING TREATMENTS MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY VIA NEBULIZER AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THE MACHINE YOU HAVE NO LONGER WORKS, GOOD LUCK GETTING A NEW OR REPLACEMENT WHEN THIS DOCTOR IS AWAY. AND THE OFFICE STAFF? GOOD LUCK. I WORK AT A DOCTORS OFFICE AND THERE'S NO SENSE OF URGENCY WITH THIS STAFF. LAZY LAZY LAZY! 1 STAR BECAUSE I HAD TO GIVE SOME SORT OF A STAR RATING. IT WOULD BE A NEGATIVE. STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LOVED ONES!!!!!!
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Ming-Kong K Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMing K Liu Md, 155 S Washington Ave, Bergenfield, NJ
Dr. Ming-Kong K Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bergenfield, NJ.