Dr. Ming-Te Lin Is this you?

Thorough, kind and caring physician

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Lin is my physician almost 20 years now. He is the most compassionate doctor anyone could have. He takes the time needed and is very thorough.

RN

Posted on October 11th, 2016

He is an amazing doctor, healer and assessor of problems. My Psoriatic Arthritis was so painful, and he helped me in such a short period of time. I couldn't believe his knowledge base, compassion and his patience when most physicians give you 5 min if your lucky. He was so thorough. I have and will still recommend him to anyone young or older!

Ms

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr Lin has treated our family for 17 years. He has help us thru anxiety, chicken Pox, colds, flus and the list could go on for day. He has always looked at the whole person when deciding what direction to go and has not ever needed to expose our family to harmful drugs .. always finding a safe effective alternative to all our family's issues.

Amazing healer

Posted on October 4th, 2016

His kindness and level of care is unmatched and frankly....mostly unheard of. He heals the cause, not just treats the symptoms. Our health has been better since being so lucky to have met this incredible healer 4 years ago!

Gifted doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2016

This man is a born healer, living out his calling. One will be extremely hard pressed to find a doctor as dedicated to his patient’s well-being as this man. He treats the whole person not just the symptoms. Our 3 boys were sick over this past New Years and he made himself available on New Years Day. As if that wasn't enough, there was no exorbitant holiday/emergency fee, rather a charitable doctor's visit from a most generous and caring doctor. It's so obvious how much he loves his work.

Dr. Mingte Lin of Flossmoor is the best physician / healer I have ever gone to!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Mingte Lin, of Flossmoor Illinois, is the best physician & healer I have ever gone to! Twice I was very ill and Dr. Lin gave me his homeopathic natural remedies which were SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and VERY HELPFUL. His prompt medical attention kept me from being hospitalized on two occasions. I highly recommend Dr. Mingte Lin as one of the most gifted and dedicated healers I have ever met!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Love Dr Lin he is such a caring doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Wouldn't trust anyone else. My kids love him.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I have never known a better, more caring doctor. Dr. Lin is the absolute best!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lin is awesome, would not trade him for gold, money or any other deal. He's the best doctor I ever had, and I had quite a few. I tell everyone I know about DR. Lin. There should more doctors in the world like Dr.Lin; there would be a lot more healthier people if there were.

Posted on March 7th, 2017