Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ming-Hsien H Wang has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Prostate Cancer
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Wang met with us initially before our daughter was even born, a dressing our concerns and fears in a compassionate way in easy to understand layman's terms. Since our daughter's arrival themail level of care has been excellent. She has responded to phone calls in a timely manner and has provided treatment options along with her opinion on which one she thinks is best, but ultimately allowing us to decide what is best for our child and us.
My family really appreciated Dr. Wang's confident, knowledgeable, reassuring and calm demeanor. My daughter was born with a duplex kidney and suffered from a few scary infections leading up to her surgical correction a few months ago. Dr. Wang thoughtfully kept rapport with us during our most trying times and walked us through her infections every step of the way. My daughter was hospitalized for one of her infections and Hopkins staff also took great care of her. I recommend and trust Dr. Wang with my baby 100%.
19 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Ming-Hsien H Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Health Care And Surgery Center, 10755 Falls Rd, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. Ming-Hsien H Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.