Dr. Ming Isinhue Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ming Isinhue?

No a good experience.

Posted on July 19th, 2015

I felt so rushed. Like he just wanted to get me in and out as fast as possible. Answered my questions so vaguely. I had a concerning medical condition that another doctor from my other health plan was also concerned about and he did no even give a second thought. Did not even consider a follow up appointment or suggest that I see a specialist for a second opinion. Not sure is he was having a good day or what. I really hope he does not treat all his patients the same way. Changing Doctors right away.

The Best Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

This doctor is top notch. I got him back in 83' and when five doctors failed to diagnose me, he took one look and told me what was wrong. It seemed that all the other doctors in his office went to him if they were stumped. He is also a great listener in a time when most doctors are eager to get the appointment over with quickly. He's the best Ive come across so far.

Posted on March 31st, 2017