Dr. Ming Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming Lee?

Great doc

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Lee was my peditrician and my sisters peditrician. He became mine after another doctor misdiagnosed me after my mom kept telling the lady that I had strep throat and she wouldn't listen. By the time Dr. Lee saw me I had scarlet fever and it was on the verge of going into rheumatic fever. He has been great with both of my kids as well, my daughter 6 and my son 21 months old. You can tell that he genuinely enjoys helping kids as well, you just feel that he really cares when he is in the room.

Excellent care

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr. Lee sees all 3 of my boys. I can always get a same day appointment if there is something immediate and within a few days for routine visits. He was my 17 year olds' pediatrician when he was born! I have never had to wait long and the staff has always been very helpful. He is great with my kids and even patient with my autistic child. He has called from the office late at night to check on them and even let us bring one of them in one Saturday to recheck him! You just don't see doctors like him very often anymore.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015