Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ming Tang
Dr. Ming Tang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tang is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond, Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland and Richmond Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ming Tang has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Tang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Richmond Medical Center
Oakland Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Ming Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.