Dr. Ming X Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ming X Wang?

Excellent Experience

Dr. Wang is the best in the business and so is his staff, they are professional and proficient in every step. Dr. Connolly and other personnel did multiple eye exams which were cross referenced to avoid any mistakes and all were very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Wang makes sure you make an informed decision and the procedure only takes a few minutes once started. I had 3D LASIK done on the same day that I went in for an evaluation, the next day I had 15/20 vision in one eye and 20/20 in the other. I highly recommend the Wang Vision Institute.

My Forever Young Lens

This was a wonderful experience. It is a miracle to not have to wear glasses. Thank you Dr. Wang and all your staff. I could not be happier.

I wore glasses/contacts for 13 years and I chose to get the SMILE procedure done a few weeks ago. So far I love it and would highly recommend Wang Vision Institute. Dr. Wang and his staff are very friendly and super helpful.

Thank you, Dr. Wang!

I've worn glasses or contact lenses for most of my life and never thought I'd be free of them. It was on a whim that I scheduled a consultation appointment with Wang Vision Institute and, sure enough, I was a candidate for 3D Lasik vision correction. Even better, they performed the surgery that very afternoon! One year later, my vision is 20/15 and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Dr. Wang!

Amazing service and doctor

I am very thankful for Dr. Wang and all of the staff at Wang Vision Institute. Everyone in the office is incredibly helpful to answer all of your questions and always with a smile on their face. I highly recommend Wang Vision Institute for anyone looking to get Lasik surgery!

Perfect lasic treatment

Dr. Wang was great! He put all my worries about lasic to rest! I would recommend him to any of my friends looking to get lasic.

Personable, Informative, and Generous!

Wow, the results of my LASIK surgery are incredible! Dr. Wang really knows what he's doing and treats his patients with such care and patience. He answered all my questions and made sure I was fully aware of the benefits as well as the risks (which were minimal). He's also very generous with his philanthropic endeavors which I find inspiring. A lot of his income goes to giving free surgeries to children in need who can't afford it. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Nashville area! :)

Thank You!

When my vision finally deteriorated to the point that I could no longer see to read without reading glasses I was devastated. Reading is my favorite past-time, but the necessity of readers gave me a constant headache as my eyes were continually trying to adjust to glasses on vs. glasses off. Long story short, I finally decided to go see Dr. Wang to find out what if anything could be done to fix the problem. After extensive evaluation, it was determined that the Kamra procedure would be my best option. A week later I had the procedure done, and today I no longer require reading glasses! I couldn't be happier with the procedure, and Dr. Wang has given me back the freedom to read without the burden of readers and the headaches that came with them. And on on a more personal note, just before the procedure started, he prayed, and he even personally called me that night after the procedure to make sure I was doing OK. That has never happened to me before. I am so thankful to Dr. Wang and what he has done for me!

Hes best eye dr !!!!!!

Had lasik eye surgery and wish i had gone to him sooner will definitely recommend him to everyone From angie graham

Scheduling Dr. Ming Wang for my 3D Lasik Surgery was the absolute best decision I’ve ever made! Quick and efficient staff as well!

Wonderful People!

I just got 3D Smile Lasik done by Dr. Ming Wang on 10/20/17! Best experience ever!! His staff are all so wonderful and kind. He even personally called me after my surgery!--Who does that?! I was sleeping, so I didn't answer my phone, so he called my mom instead and asked how I was. What a beautiful, personal touch. Made me feel like I was NOT just a number. The surgery was easy AND painless. I CAN SEE WITHOUT GLASSES! I never thought I could say that sentence. This is just amazing. I can finally wear cute sunglasses again and not click ones over my glasses. I can drive better at night! I can not possibly say anything negative about this experience. They care so much about you, you can really tell! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ~Jenny!

Smendiola

It's been about 8 months since my surgery. I am enjoying it! No more dealing with glasses. I attended Dr. Wang's seminar which was very interesting and my name was picked from the drawing. I was shocked! That never happens to me so I call myself a "special candidate" because my eyes to every other office was a challenge. I would always be the one to order "special glasses" the ones they never had in stock. Thanks to Dr. Wang he was able to make me glasses free. He will call you to check on you after a couple of hours after surgery. He will pray right before surgery and I appreciated that. I sure was nervous but with the Lord by your side no need to worry. I really appreciate his staff they are #1 in my book. They welcome you, they make you feel comfortable, they answer all your questions, make you laugh because I sure was a nervous wreck! In the end, I did great! Thanks to Dr. Wang and his staff I've referred everyone that would like to be glasses free to Wang Vision. I even offered to go with them if they decide to go for it!!