Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Minh Q Mach has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetic Foot
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Showing 5 of 23
I have been a patient of Dr. Mach for many years. On far too times I have had to call for the results of my test and then it took weeks for a reply. When my insurance company said I was given an "experimental" cardiac procedure, I asked what this was and the office person said it was because Dr Mach was a specialist. If the staff does answer your call, they are curt and rude. Good luck talking to the doctor. I will be leaving Dr. Mach.
Dr. Mach and his staffs incompetence are beyond compare. Trying to get results for tests were frustratingly impossible. After several trips to the doctors office and hours of waiting, turns out the doctor never ordered the correct tests because I wanted to go elsewhere for the blood draw and he wanted to do it in-house (more money for his pocket). Neither the doctor nor the staff follow up. Beyond incompetent! Please find another doctor!
Dr. Mach is very nice, should pay more attention to his staff especially the office manager who has no manners what so ever. Her training techniques are one of a parole officer. She has no care in the world if patients have a concern. She defends her staff and their lack of professionalism and makes the patient feel at fault for not getting the proper, respectful service. I have been a patient of dr. Mach since 2007 and have wanted to change every time I make a phone call to the office. However I give it another chance I let the office staff know and dr. Mach yet nothing changed. I'm sorry dr. Mach I will no longer be your patient and I only hope you take a closer look at how many more patients your office manager and her staff are pushing away with their rude and unprofessional service.
I have been seeing Dr. Mach for many years and have never had a bad experience with either him or his staff. Everyone is nice and friendly and above all, professional. I have always been able to talk to Dr. Mach about anything, he is never judgemental and always gives great advice and suggestions. I love the fact that he has his own lab, and I don't have to go outside the office. I have only good things to share about Dr. Mach and my Husband and I thank him everyday for his good care of me!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Minh Q Mach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Endocrine Diabetes Consultants, 201 S Buena Vista St Ste 225, Burbank, CA
Dr. Minh Q Mach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.