Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Minh N Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Minh N Nguyen has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Minh N Nguyen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Not a bad doctor, but is associated with Solis Women's Health at 5920 W. Parker Road. Don't go for preventative visit!!! They will call for a follow-up which you will have to pay yourself because they can not bill your insurance twice for preventative. They will take from your insurance and then turn around and take it from you by making up a "follow-up". Beware!!
I had a breast biopsy today - Dr. Nguyen's bedside techniques were just right. I did not care to watch and he gave me just enough of a walk thru to keep me comfortable while not adding any mental anguish over a procedure I did not even want to have. He was very professional. It did not hurt and he did not rush it felt just right - he answered all of my questions and I would highly recommend Dr. Minh Nguyen, MD and his staff at Solis. You are in good hands!
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSolis Mammography of Central Plano, 3801 W 15th St Ste 150A, Plano, TX
Dr. Minh N Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.