Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minh Q Ho
Dr. Minh Q Ho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital, Adventist Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Ho has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Minh Q Ho has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Minh Q Ho has the following 7 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Minh Q Ho is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Ho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCascade Park Medical Office, 12607 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Minh Q Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.