Dr. Minh D Ta Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Minh D Ta?

If you have chronic pain and needs meds, dont bother with this guy, he will not manage it and will send you out. A total waste of time!

We recently moved to Leesburg area, based on my the recommendation of our friends at work, we went ahead and met Dr. Ta. He was terrific, explained things clearly and gave us options on the treatments and let us decide for ourselves. The practice is professional, the nurses were very nice. I highly recommend this place.

Very pleasant experience, Dr. Ta is wonderful and so is his staff. I transferred care to him upon the recommendation of my family members, they all go to him for care.

If you look for a doctor to baby you and responds to your requests, I suggest you to look somewhere else. This guy definitely does not do that, he couldn't be more direct and blunt. If you want competent-straight-to-the point evidence based medicine, this is your guy.

I have been misdiagnosed by at least 2 other doctors until I met Dr. Ta. He spent 10 minutes just listening to my story and I knew right away I met the right guy. The level of details in his history and physical is astounding, his physical exam was from head to toe including areas where I didn't know you can examine like he told me the rough size of my abdominal aorta and bruits on my carotids. He goes straight to the point, the explains the mechanism of disease and treatment and side effects of the meds he is about to give. I am bringing my whole family to him, no wonder why it takes 1 month of waiting to see him.

Dr. Ta is very blunt and honest, if you let him actually do his job and asking the right questions, you will get the best care from this doctor. Once he enters the room he will immediately make u feel comfortable with a loud greeting "hello young man" even though you can be 90, very pleasant but he expects the same respect from you. His nurses and staffs are wonderful and helpful.

Amazing doctor! explains things in simple terms, limits medications you dont need, he tells you thing as is.

He can make you very comfortable or very uncomfortable depending on the first 30 seconds of the encounter. Probably the best G.P. I have seen in a long time, clinically sound, one of a rare doctor who does not like to overwhelm patient with medications or tests. Highly recommended!

Love this place. Receptionists are very sweet and accommodating. Nurses are caring and friendly. Dr Ta and Dr Malloy are THE BEST!!!! They listen and have a wonderful "bedside" manner.

Gentle, genuine, direct and honest a great advocate for your health. This doctor is very caring but he got no problem telling you re wrong and he does not take attitude from patient. Be real with him and I promise you will get the best care from any G.P. , doctors like him are rare nowadays.

Great doctor. Compassionate, caring. I'm going to get my husband to see him too.

The first real doctor in a while! excellent bedside manner provided that you give him the same. He relies on physical exam and clinical findings rather than ordering all the tests.