Dr. Minhtruong Lai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minhtruong Lai?

Highly recommend, Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2011

My experiences with Dr. Lai's office staff and his colleagues have always been good. I am treated with consideration and both the doctors and the staff always go out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible. Dr. Lai is a very bright doctor; even with my condition being relatively complicated, he makes me feel comfortable and confident that he doing whatever necessary to understand my symptoms and ultimately diagnose and treat the cause. After many years of many complicated health issues, doctors do not gain my trust easily, and there are only a few that I do recommend so strongly. Dr. Lai is most certainly one of the few.

Very bright doctor, kind bedside manner

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Lai is a very bright young pulmonologist/critical care doc. He does not shy away from or belittle any problem, and I have always felt very comfortable with his treatment plans; I have come to trust his decisions completely. He always listens completely to my concerns and answers any questions that I have.

Posted on January 11th, 2017