Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mini B Goddard has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Trust me Peoples, Listen to the person who tried to explain in details. This Dr is a very Rude person and she just Insult by constantly cutting you off. She does not listen to symptoms and just judge you by what ever impression she gets of you in few seconds . As to some who are praising her.. She probably treated them better because she may have liked them for some reason. Or having people post nice comments to balance out negative reviews. One thing is for sure She is VERY Judgmental, may be have some personal issues.
No personality at all. Would not answer questions said she wasn't allowed to. It is obvious this doctor has personal problems and takes it out on her patients. One visit was too many for me
I am able to gather that this person was seen for an "Independent Medical Exam" for Disability. That being the case, the doctor is not allowed to answer questions about their condition(s) but rather just put everything into a very detailed report that is then sent to the referring company. This is all explained to the person ahead of time. It is important to know that this was not a patient. I always explain things to patients. Thank you, Mini Goddard, MD
I only saw her twice for Emgs referred by a pain specialist. She was extremely nice and had a great since of humor. I forget what type of doctor she specialists in. I think sports medicine. I've had several Emgs done over the last few years and she did a great job explaining things. Plus it was obvious she was concerned with making sure it was done right instead of having interns from Hondaras school of nursing or other unpaid, uncertified students doing it alone running back and forth to the doctor asking questions. Unfortunately she wasn't my regular doctor. The doctor I'm seeing already saw me four times in 3weeks and 3days. I was there Tuesday and I told my doctor I couldn't come next Wednesday to get my script so I asked if I could come back today on Friday. The pharmacies won't fill early and if u do the doctor well find out either way. It was fine but when I showed up she said it was to go over my Emg and I'd have to come back next week either way
Although I did have to wait more than 1/2 hour past my appointment time (they did let me know when I got there that she was running behind), Dr. Goddard spent quit a while with me. She asked a lot of questions and she genuinly listened to what I had to say. I have only seen her this one time, so far, but I sincerely got a very good 1st impression of her.
27 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mini B Goddard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mini B Goddard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.