- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mini R Abraham has 2 locations
Dr. Mini R Abraham has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mini R Abraham has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mini R Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mini R Abraham
Mini R. Abraham, MD joined the tradition of caring at Overland Park Medical Specialists and the active medical staff of Overland Park Regional Medical Center. As an endocrinologist, Dr. Abraham specializes in diabetes management, as well as the treatment of thyroid, pituitary, adrenal gland diseases and osteoporosis. Dr. Abraham is available for inpatient or outpatient consultation. She is board-certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Endocrinology and Metabolism. Dr. Abraham attended medical school at the Medical College of Kottayam, University of Kerala, India. She then completed her residency in Internal Medicine and her fellowhip in Endocrinology at SIU School of Medicine, Springfield, Illinois.