- 13 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Minjin Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
13 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Minjin Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWheaton Franciscan Medical Group, 5000 W Chambers St Ste 1, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Minjin Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.