Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minoo Khetarpal
Dr. Minoo Khetarpal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khetarpal is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and St Marys Of Michigan Standish Hospital. Dr. Khetarpal has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Minoo Khetarpal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
This doctor did not listen to me at all. She talked over me when I tried to speak. The problems I came for she all but dismissed and made up new things to look for. When you would try and bring her back to the point you came for she would try and make you feel like you did not know what you were talking about. My back was a major concern and my feet locking up. She didn't want to give me an exray of my foot and ordered one for my knee. Well I already knew I need knee surgery that is not what I was there for! She was supposed to order a brace for my back and she forgot and I had to go ask the nurse for the slip. She then made a slip that had not enough information on it and the place you purchase the brace had ot call her. Then she told them I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH PAIN IN MY BACK to get a brace! She is incompetent and just trying to make a few bucks is all I can see. I pray she learns her lesson and starts listening to her patients and wises up!
She is nice and caring but tends to talk fast and leaves the room fast. Will not hesitate to order tests or recommend a specialist. On the other hand, if she thinks your symptoms are not serious she will call you a hypochondriac. She is motherly. However I would not recommend her to friends and family. I want a doctor who listens to how I am feeling and doesn't tell me that "it is all in my head."
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Khetarpal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Minoo Khetarpal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinoo Khetarpal Md, 1320 N Michigan Ave Ste 4, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Minoo Khetarpal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.