Dr. Minoo Khetarpal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minoo Khetarpal?

Terrible care with this doctor!

This doctor did not listen to me at all. She talked over me when I tried to speak. The problems I came for she all but dismissed and made up new things to look for. When you would try and bring her back to the point you came for she would try and make you feel like you did not know what you were talking about. My back was a major concern and my feet locking up. She didn't want to give me an exray of my foot and ordered one for my knee. Well I already knew I need knee surgery that is not what I was there for! She was supposed to order a brace for my back and she forgot and I had to go ask the nurse for the slip. She then made a slip that had not enough information on it and the place you purchase the brace had ot call her. Then she told them I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH PAIN IN MY BACK to get a brace! She is incompetent and just trying to make a few bucks is all I can see. I pray she learns her lesson and starts listening to her patients and wises up!

She is awesome!!!!

Looking for a new Dr.

She is nice and caring but tends to talk fast and leaves the room fast. Will not hesitate to order tests or recommend a specialist. On the other hand, if she thinks your symptoms are not serious she will call you a hypochondriac. She is motherly. However I would not recommend her to friends and family. I want a doctor who listens to how I am feeling and doesn't tell me that "it is all in my head."

Terrible bedside

The best doctor

She's great! She's nice, sweet and always addresses you by your name. Very professional and warm hearted. She doesn't miss a thing and will always listen.