Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Minqi Hao has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The most uncaring doctor I have ever seen. Told me I have cancer over the phone then left town and told me to see "whoever" Has dropped the ball as far as any follow up concerning my care and I definiteley would not reccomend anyone to see him if you actually have anything more serious than a cold He could make the difference between life and death except he is not concerned enough to put forth the effort. Should be a veteranarian.
Dr. Hao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Sun Yat Sen University
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Minqi Hao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Elsinore Family Health Center, 2499 E Lakeshore Dr, Lake Elsinore, CA
Dr. Minqi Hao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Elsinore, CA.