Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mio M Stikovac
Dr. Mio M Stikovac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sellersburg, IN, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stikovac has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mio M Stikovac has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 19
My mother had a heart attack and was sent to Louisville, Norton downtown and was admitted to this poor excuse of a doctor. He did not come in nor did he give any orders, so my mother had nothing to drink and no pain med for over 17 hours. When he did finally come in he did not introduce himself and he did not even glance at my mother. He asked me 3 stupid questions and walked out. I was not aware it was the doctor until much later when the nurse came in and told me. I immediately got on the phone and got my mother transferred out of his care and into the care of some really caring doctors and also transferred her to Baptist Health. I suggest you do the same!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
University Of Zagreb
Graduated in 1978
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Mio M Stikovac accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mio M Stikovac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersburg, IN.