Dr. Miodrag Velickovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miodrag Velickovic?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Kind, patient, knowledgeable and the only neurologist I know with a sense of humor. Have recommended him to everyone

Great doctor, wonderful staff.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I suffered for almost a year and went to Phelps, Westchester Medical Center ( I think they're great too), six doctors and they couldn't figure out what the issue was. His staff got me in the next day and after a ten minute conversation with Dr. Velickovic, he knew what was wrong, examined me, wrote a prescription, and two hours later I went to a party! Symptoms gone and haven't returned in seven years. He is remarkable, patient, kind, brilliant, and saved my quality of life. His staff is efficient, humorous, and go out of their way to help. Considering I've worked in a hospital for 30 years, these comments are not said lightly.

A Caring Physican

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I would recommend anyone with neurological problems to Dr. Velockovic. I am seeing him for vocal tremors. He is kind, patient, takes time with his patients. You do not have to wait long as he keeps to his schedules. He is concerned with how you are feeling and is extremely gentle as well as knowledgeable.

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Outstanding physician.

They all should be as good as Dr. Velickovic

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Friendly, courteous, and professional. I have seen Dr. Velickovic a number of times and he did everything right by me. He has never been wrong, and he has a warm, caring, and friendly bedside manner- just like the doctors that used to make house calls in the 5s & 60s- except he is not old.

Patient

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Veleckovic is one of the most kindest gentle understanding doctor I have had most of my life! He's a genius and I would reccomend him to anyone!

Good diagnostician

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Very patient and caring doctor. Spends time and doesn't rush. Answers All questions without making you feel that your question is insignificant. I would recommend him to any one in need of a neurologis t

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Outstanding MD with excellent patient relations. Dr. Velicovick takes the time to listen carefully to his patients. He is always honest and his clinical outcomes for me have been amazing! EXCELLENT physician for Dystonia!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I find the staff and the Doctor excellent. The Doctor never rushed me and his office staff has always been more than helpful, and CANDICE has been nothing but nice and accomadating.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Velickovic for several years and we have been very happy with his care. He is extremely knowledgeable and has always been available in any emergency. I feel very comfortable with his staff as they have always been courteous, kind, and caring. They always get back to me in a timely manner and have taken care of any paperwork that has been needed. I would highly recommend him.

Staff Is Insane

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Watch out for his secretary Candice. If you have the audacity to call and follow wup with his office you'll get her wrath.

Diagnosed problem 9 doctors missed.

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I don't know what the other patient (11/30/10) was complaining about, but Dr. Velickovic is a kind, quiet, perceptive diagnostician. I came to him after 9 doctors and 10 months of suffering pain, burning extremities, palpitations, difficulty breathing, and was told by other doctors I was "stressed." Hilarious. I work in a Psych Unit and believe me, I know what a panic attack looks like. After Dr. V. spent 10 minutes with me, asking dozens of questions, he looked up and said, "You have a seizure disorder." He did a physical, wrote a prescription, and I haven't had another siezure in the last 2 years. He doesn't have to be entertaining, he has to be smart, accurate, and LISTENING. Dr. V. is a very intelligent, determined physician and I adore him.