Dr. Mir Asif Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mir Asif?

Very Positive Experience

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Very positive experience with Dr. Asif. He asked good questions and listened patiently for my answers, then probing with more questions. I felt very comfortable and respected as a patient with a credible health issue and volunteered information that I felt was pertinent that we had not yet addressed. He seemed interested and invested with helping identify my health condition and recommended several tests to determine the source of my health condition. He has a relaxed and pleasant mannerism with patients. He seems knowledgeable in his field and I trust him to provide me with the proper medical care I am needing. I highly recommend Dr. Asif.

Posted on August 5th, 2016