2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mir J Joffrey?

Going to Smart Sinus & Allergy I was a bit apprehensive. I've always been nervous whenever going to a new Dr. or Clinc but at: Smart Sinus & Allergy I was made to feel like I mattered! THANK You Dr. Joffrey, Ms. Shocked and all the staff! I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need!

Had to go to Evanston Hospital the day after I had Smart Sinus.

Evanston hospital had to perform the surgery a second time to see what had gone wrong. I was told that Dr Joffery had pierced the thin bone separating my nasal cavity from my brain. Therefore letting air infiltrate my brain cavity with a piece of brain hanging in the whole. I could not get out of bed. Tremendous headache pressure and dizziness prolonged for 5 days.

Facial pain and pressure gone

The staff was great and informative they answered all my questions. The procedure went well I have not had any sinus infections. Very happy with the outcome.

I have had severe sinus problems

Horrible procedure, don't do it.

I can finally breathe again!

I came in to Dr Joffrey's office for a procedure. Everything from start to finish was great. It has been over a month now since I have had my Smart Sinus Procedure and I feel better than I have ever felt. I was also put under Gen Anesthesia, and it is totally fine. My insurance picked up the entire bill and had no issues with billing either. Everyone there is all around super nice and great to work with!

Do NOT USE

They were over 2 hours late causing me to miss picking up my children off the bus they put under general anesthesia while their office in located in an office bldg shady to say the least

I can finally breathe again!

I have struggling with Sinus issues my entire life. I have chronic sinusitis and recently became interested in the balloon sinuplasty procedure. Let me tell you, THIS PROCEDURE CHANGED MY LIFE! I can finally breathe again for the first time in over 20 years! Everything here was perfect, the staff was courteous and friendly and paid close attention to my concerns. If you are struggling with severe sinus issues I would highly recommend Dr. Joffrey.

Very unsatisfied.Doesn't do follow up appointments.Bad communication within staff members.Information not clear.

Smart Sinus

This office is so incompetent, they cannot even tell me the price of a procedure. I highly recommend that nobody who cares about their medical procedures will enlist a Dr. who is unable to even know how much his own procedure costs.

Dr. Mir J Joffrey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.