Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mira A Agrawal
Dr. Mira A Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Hutzel Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mira A Agrawal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mira A Agrawal has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor had terrible bedside manner. Without evaluating anything beyond the fact that I had tattoos, she made assumptions about my behavior. I was accused of being an alcoholic and a drug addict and after the blood tests came back only to reveal that it was a lab error, I was furious! To add insult to injury, she had me go and get an ultrasound on my liver and I was informed today that all was fine but it was notated as "fatty" and that I should work on losing weight! The nerve of this doctor and her insensitive and accusatory manner was extremely offensive. Had she actually listened to me she would've heard me tell her I'd been doing bootcamps and crossfit for the last several months. This woman should not be reacting the way she does with patients without getting all the facts. She terrified me and then all for nothing when it was clear the lab and practice had made an error. Awful place. Awful.
I would highly recommend Dr. Agrawal! My husband and I both say that we have never been under such close watch and care with any primary care physician. She listens with compassion, she is straight forward but kind and is decisive. Dr. Agrawal will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it necessary or warranted. My husband was one of those men who only went to the doctor as very last resort for anything. Because of Dr. Agrwal's great bedside manner and pleasant demeanor my husband now makes and keeps his regular doctor's appointments and gets and follows treatment plans. We also changed our daughter's primary care physician to Dr. Agrawal. I can't say enough about her and her team. She is terrific and so is her team!
Dr. Agrawal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland - Medical University Of Bahrain
Graduated in 1991
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Mira A Agrawal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIha Family And Internal Medicine Cherry Hill, 49650 Cherry Hill Rd Ste 120, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mira A Agrawal in this video.
Dr. Mira A Agrawal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.