Dr. Mira A Agrawal Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mira A Agrawal?

Makes assumptions based on no facts.

This doctor had terrible bedside manner. Without evaluating anything beyond the fact that I had tattoos, she made assumptions about my behavior. I was accused of being an alcoholic and a drug addict and after the blood tests came back only to reveal that it was a lab error, I was furious! To add insult to injury, she had me go and get an ultrasound on my liver and I was informed today that all was fine but it was notated as "fatty" and that I should work on losing weight! The nerve of this doctor and her insensitive and accusatory manner was extremely offensive. Had she actually listened to me she would've heard me tell her I'd been doing bootcamps and crossfit for the last several months. This woman should not be reacting the way she does with patients without getting all the facts. She terrified me and then all for nothing when it was clear the lab and practice had made an error. Awful place. Awful.

Unkind personality

I saw Mira twice: had judgmental, unkind personality, didn't understand my situation; won't go back.

Patient

I would highly recommend Dr. Agrawal! My husband and I both say that we have never been under such close watch and care with any primary care physician. She listens with compassion, she is straight forward but kind and is decisive. Dr. Agrawal will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it necessary or warranted. My husband was one of those men who only went to the doctor as very last resort for anything. Because of Dr. Agrwal's great bedside manner and pleasant demeanor my husband now makes and keeps his regular doctor's appointments and gets and follows treatment plans. We also changed our daughter's primary care physician to Dr. Agrawal. I can't say enough about her and her team. She is terrific and so is her team!

look elsewhere

This doctor rushes your appoinments and does not pay attention to details. The help she offered was totally incomplete. It was a complete waste of time seeing her. I made an appointment the next day with a different doctor. He provided the expertise to address my medical condition.