Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mira Aubuchon
Dr. Mira Aubuchon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Aubuchon is affiliated with University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic, Columbia Regional Hospital and University Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Aubuchon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mira Aubuchon has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Mira Aubuchon has the following 7 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Mira Aubuchon has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mira Aubuchon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
After reviewing several reproductive doctors, and even visiting a few, I really liked Dr Aubuchon bc she was to the point. She gave us the black and white on the statistics about becoming pregnant. She was very accurate with her assessment and her staff and nurses get back to you very promptly. There is not a lot of time spent waiting for an appointment and I have had every question answered.
I've had my rounds with specialists and i have to say that i didn't have the normal month or two wait before my first apt. i got in asap and went over what could be done with my problems with Dr. Aubruchon she was great and listened to what YOU want or hope to accomplish. She is great at informing you why or why not these solutions would work or not, deff knows her stuff. After my proceedure i had multiple phone calls checking up and seeing how i was doing before my next follow up.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aubuchon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Columbia Regional Hospital
University Hospitals and Clinics
Montefiore Medical Center
Curators of the University of Missouri
Missouri Center for Reproductive Health and Fertility
15 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Mira Aubuchon accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Center Reproductive Medicine & Fertility, 500 N Keene St, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mira Aubuchon in this video.
Dr. Mira Aubuchon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.