2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mira B Joshi?

So wonderful with my son

i went to doctor joshi on recommendation from a family friend since i could not squeeze in an appointment with my sons current ped. Dr. Joshis office fit me right in and i did not wait more than 15 minutes to be seen. Her building is old but frankly who cares because her office is very clean and my son was entranced by the aquarium themed decor in the room. My son is a very active two year old who is not usually cooperative with doctors! I want to stress how wonderful her bedside manner is! She is so gentle and patient with kids, my son did everything she said -which had me floored. She was very knowledable; her dagnosis was also right on and her rx worked great for him. I was impressed with the amount of time she spent with us, and she also answered all my questions with thought and intelligence (never felt rushed as I did with my old ped). Needless to say i switched to her. What more could a busy mom ask for!

Dr. Mira B Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremont, CA.

Dr. Mira B Joshi Is this you?