Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mira Roganovic
Dr. Mira Roganovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Elk Grove, CA and Elk Grove, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roganovic is affiliated with St. Barnabas Hospital, Mercy General Hospital and Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mira Roganovic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My wife went to Dr. Roganovic for a physical, much to our surprise we got a notice from our insurance, Anthem BlueCross, saying that they would not be covering any of the $355 bill because the code the doctor put was not for a physical, rather they were classifying it as an uncovered office visit. One of the reasons we chose Dr. Roganovic was because she is an in network physician. The insurance reached out to Dr. Roganovic on the matter, but the doctor was not willing to change the code to what it should have been. My wife spoke with the office and they told her that they weren't going to change the code because my wife and the doctor spoke about her health issues, and they think that changes it from a physical to an office visit. You can't talk to a doctor about your health when they ask you questions at your physical? That is absurd, and we've never had an issue like this anywhere else. All the office was willing to do was try to force us into a payment plan and offer us a 25% on a bill we shouldn't have to pay Terrible customer service and seemingly dishonest business practices.
Dr. Roganovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Barnabas Hospital
Mercy General Hospital
Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
34 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mira Roganovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mira Roganovic in this video.
Dr. Mira Roganovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.