Dr. Miral Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miral Patel?

Open and Direct

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. P:atel is a conscientious and frank practitioner.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Dr. PATEL is very rude!! He will listen but at the same time he interrupts you and doesn't let you finish. He practically is calling you a liar! I was still talking to him and just turned his back and opened the door and walked out. I got home in tears because he tells me that it's all in my head.

Posted on October 1st, 2016

I had an appointment a few months ago and I asked them when I was in if there would be a co pay and I was told that they would bill me if there was but that there shouldn't be because it was a wellness check up, which according to my insurance, there is no co pay for that. While I was there, I told the doctor that I'm having a problem with my left ear. He looks in it and said it was fine. If it was fine I wouldn't have brought it up. He didn't do anything to address my concerns. I felt that I wasn't being heard. Well a couple weeks later I get a bill. I call billing, who didn't answer, so I left a message explaining the situation. I get a call back and the lady said that I was right and that they had ran my insurance wrong but that it had been fixed. Fast forward to today, I had gone in for a physical as per yearly requirement for my insurance, and while I was there, I tell the doctor that I have been on my menstruation cycle for the past 2 months straight and would like to get the bleeding to stop. He tells me that isn't his field and to go see an ob. Really?? I've been in pain and feel anemic and he can't do anything about it? He's not a pulmonologist but he wrote a script for my asthma, he's not a psychologist but he wrote a script for my husbands depression, but he can't help stop me from bleeding? Next, I was supposed to have a pap smear as part of the physical but he never did one and never asked when my last one was. How am I supposed to know if everything is ok down there which obviously it isn't or else I wouldn't be bleeding for two months. Now, a few hours later I get a call from the office saying that I had a 90 days past due bill from the well check I had at the last visit that I was told had been fixed. I tried to explain to the lady what I had been told but about it being billed wrong and how I was told it was fixed, but the lady had an attitude and wouldn't listen. She kept saying that my last visit was considered a first time patient and NOT a wellness check up and so there is a bill. Well if that were the case, then when I was seen at the first visit then they would've known that I did in fact have a co pay and would've paid it then. I told her that I was upset because of being told different things each time I've dealt with them and none the less I would pay the bill right now but she kept talking over me and kept going on about how it WASN"T a wellness check up. I know what it was- I scheduled it! Both experiences I've had with them hadn't gone well at all. If you're just wanting them to write a script, then fine, go see them but if you really care about your health then I would find a different doctor's office.

Long time patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Nice Doctor. Easy to get appointment with. Office help has improved lately. Not afraid to give referrals and I have always been pleased with his referrals. Office environment nice.

Great doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2016

It is refreshing to come to a doctor who will listen to you about your concerns. Office staff are nice and friendly and follow up on requests that you may need.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

This is my family doctor for over 12 years. I was addmitted into the hosp. through the ER. L spent a week and a half in the hosp. He never once came to see me. He did not even know I was in the hosp or had emergency surgery, even though he was the one who told me to go to the er right away. I also at one time could not even get an appt. with him because i owed $77. He's missed diagnosed me several times and gives more care to my husband then me. (wonder if this is a cultural thing). I am looking for a new dr. Im tired of feeling like im bothering him.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Doesn't follow up. I am left with no more medicine, because their promise to get back with me doesn't happen. Left two calls with medical assistant to get the orders that the dr left processed. No call back. I will have to go to Urgent Care and get my medicine until I can find another doctor. I am disappointed that they don't take this seriously.

Horrible experience

Posted on February 14th, 2014

A really bad experience, was rushed in and out with a very poor level of care given. Doctor was extremely rude and displayed no bedside manner what so ever, no follow-up. Will never return and most certainly would never recommend this office to anyone I know!

Caring

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I like Dr Patel very much but his office staff are rude. I hope I can continue with Dr Patel and the rudeness of his office staff will not hinder me continuing with him.

Caring and takes time to know the patient

Posted on March 16th, 2009

It is hard to find a Dr. that doesn't let his education and experience ruin the interaction with the patient. He listens and gets to know the patient. He works with family members to understand the concerns. He is so good that it almost makes up for how mean some of the front desk girls are...

Posted on July 21st, 2017