Dr. Mireille Constant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mireille Constant?

Lied to

Posted on July 14th, 2016

After speaking to reception and switching doctors knowing that Doctor constant has and takes un vaccinated patients.... I made a an apt for my 2 children they took their insurance information and assured me that my children would be accepted. (I have 4). A few hours later I called to make and apt for my daughter who is fully vaccinated and having surgery soon and all of a sudden I was no longer welcome at the practice. If I could give negative stars I would. After transferring my insurance for all 4 of my children to her care as well as making a future apt. I was treated rudely and refused medical care. I am more then upset and do not recommend anyone to try and see someone who has no integrity as a medical professional and happens to be complete hypocrite.

So kind Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

My daughter has already gone through for 4 pediatrics and right now I finally what I always had been wanting for. Dr. Constant is a very kind Doctor. She always explain everything and help parents like me and my husband who are having the experience with our fist child. She is patient and the most thing that I like is the facility to make an urgent appoiment. I'm really happy and satisfy with my choose.

Posted on February 28th, 2016

If you do not have an appointment and stop by out of emergency, it is very hard to be seen and wait time can be up to 1 hour +; In addition the staff can be very disrespectful. Nevertheless Dr. Constant is an excellent doctor and I have been with her since I was born.

former patient

Posted on August 18th, 2015

great doctor great staff

Parent( license practical nurse )

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Extremely professional, like the way she aproche Patient and family. Make me comfortable to ask Questions and always answer with professionally sum Will definitely referred Dr Cinstan to every one I know. If I had the option I will say she deserve to be a 5 stars

REAL (HUMAN) DOCTOR

Posted on December 29th, 2013

SHE HAS BEEN MY CHILDRENS PEDIATRICIAN SINCE BABIES,ALWAYS PATIENT,CARING AN LOVING TO ALL KIDS AN PARENTS..TAKES HER TIME WITH BTH PARENT AN CHILD..I LOVE HER PATIENTS AN EVEN THOUGH U WAIT, I WOULD KEEP WAITIN JUST SO MY KIDS SEE DR.C,AS I CALL HER SHES THE BEST AN WILL NEVER LET U DOWN..I WOULDNT TRADE HER FOR THE WORLD..WE DON'T SEE ANYMORE DR'S LIKE HER..U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

The only problem is the wait but she does not rush you. She is caring and professional. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Constant to everyone.

Posted on October 10th, 2017