Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mirela Cernaianu
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cernaianu is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Nutritional Support
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr C is a wonderful Dr we have been patients of hers for over a year. She genuinely cares for her patients goes out of her way and above and beyond. We have had a few medical issues and she always gives us her full attention with care She has made this a good experience for us . We would recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr that puts her patients first.
Dr. Cernaianu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.