Dr. Miriam Mackovic Basic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Mackovic Basic?

Highly recommend!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Mackovic is an excellent doctor! She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and personable. I have been with her for 12 years and she has delivered my children, administered exams and performed surgeries all with the utmost care and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Mackovic.

I've found an awesome doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mac is amazing. She knows about treatments that others docs do not. She knows how to be comforting when you're worried. She is very kind. I was fortunate to find her at this time in my life when I needed a doctor who cares!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr mackovic is wonderful...best expierence ever....

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on March 17th, 2013

MIRIAM IS VERY GOOD DOCTOR gynecologist 5 years ago that gave birth I GO TO ONE OF MY SON IS VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY NEVER TUBE PROBLEM, AND I operated from an ovary AND WELL, I AM VERY HAPPY

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I love having Dr. Mackovic as my Gyn! Very sincere ans sympathetic to a woman's needs, which is not taught in school that comes from the heart and experience.

Outstanding!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I was provide care by Complete Women Care and surgery by Dr. Miriam Mackovic-Basic. The atmosphere was soothing, the staff kind and helpful, and my surgeon extremely capable. My surgery was complicated and I feel that she changed the quality of my life. They even sent me flowers while I was recovering in the hospital. I would HIGHLY recommend their services.

She is the best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mackovic for 11years and she's the best! She is the best, caring and listening to any concern that I had in my last pregnancy. Even though my pregnancy had some complications, she helped me and reassure me that things would be ok. I love her and I look forward to having her take care of my daughters in the future! Even if I have to wait a bit longer in the waiting room, she's the best and worth waiting for!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. Mackovic Basic is the best OB/GYN that I have ever experienced in my life. I am 59 years old and received her services for 2 1/2 years before I moved out of state. I wish I had known her my entire live. She is kind, patient, sincere,thorough, and she listens. She continues to educate herself, and she is a role model for all OB/GYN's. I am looking forward to returning to CA and becoming her patient again until she retires.

HYSTERECTOMY

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr Mackovic Basic is a top obstetrician-gynecologist surgeon. She did hysterectomy on me and the procedure went well and with proficiency. What amazed me is that during the surgery she did additional procedures beyond what is called in a normal hysterectomy because she knows what is best for her patient. She is really well-trained to do surgical procedures involving women's diseases. A top notch surgeon in her area of specialization. Very highly recommended.

great doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr. Mackovic is so warm and caring, I would recommend my entire family and friends.

amazing!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Mackovic is so sweet and amazing, this Dr. discussed everything in detail with me and took all of the time I needed. She answered all of my questions and I am SO grateful for Dr. M!!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Mackovic-Basic has a very harsh manner. After an unnecessary hysterectomy, she popped into my room for two minutes, asked a couple of brief questions and gave me the distinct impression that I was not to bother her further.