Dr. Miriam B Marcum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam B Marcum?

Dr. Marcum

Dr. Marcum has been my OB/GYN for 5 years now and I couldn't say enough positive things about her. She always takes her time with me and answers all of my questions. The rest of the office staff isn't as great but the nurses are.

Exceptional doctor!

Dr. Marcum is an excellent physician! She is no-fuss and takes time to ensure that all my questions are always answered. She is extremely relatable and easy to talk to....definitely would be hard-pressed to acquire white-coat syndrome with her!Her office staff is fabulous and always there when I need them for a concern. In reference to a previous review, patients must understand that UK is a teaching hospital and there may be others of different education levels approach you to discuss your condition. In no way is this a poor representation on the doctor's part, just her duty in training new physicians.

Great OB/GYN love her spent a great deal of time answering my questions and helping me confront my concerns. GREAT DOC!!

After a long wait for my appointment I was first examined by a nurse, then a medical student, then another doctor who actually did the exam and finally Dr Marcum arrived as it was time for me to leave. I guess she was too busy with something important to see her patient. I was there to discuss major surgery and to have a biopsy. I felt like my being there was an imposition for this doctor.

Fantastic

Dr. Miriam B Marcum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.