Dr. Miriam Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Martin?

A great physician

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr. Martin is a great physician. I've been going to her for years. I'm not liking the change in location but service it's still the same. The staff are friendly and I have no problem with their professionalism .

The Best Doctor ever!!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Martin.....hands down the best caring Doctor around. I absolutely adore her. I most definitely would recommend her.

Do not recommend this practice

Posted on June 15th, 2016

The physician is great based on what Inwas told; however, her admin staff is unprofessional, rude and very impolite. They need to be trained on how to politely and promptly treat customers who pay their salaries.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Martin the most professional doctor I have ever seen! #DrMartinRocks!

AVL

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Martin is everything that a true Doctor should be...she should be commended for her level of professionalism, and patient commiment that she displays. I don't know more to say other than she is the complete package in medicine.I must add that she employees a staff of the same caliber as she is and they meet all expectations.

Great to talk to.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr. Martin has been my Doctor for 7 years and I would not have it any other way. She is very easy to talk to, she makes you feel so at ease. On my very first meeting I felt as if I had known her for years, she is very professional and down to Earth and that what I like. Now this is from a man...and we know how men feel about going to the Doctor.

Great, caring doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I originally went to Dr. Martin for help with allergies, after I switched insurance and needed a new doctor. I quickly decided that she would be my new primary care physician and made an appointment for a long-over due physical. The office staff and clinicians were very nice, as well as Dr. Martin, and this is actually the first doctor visit I have had as an adult where I did not feel insulted by the staff (laughing at weight, treating me like I "deserved" to have health problems). I felt like everyone was willing to work with me to make sure my health is on track and monitor conditions with a family history. I have already recommended Dr. Martin to my sister.

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Staff courteous. Physician knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Seemed genuinely concerned. Did not feel rushed.

Posted on May 4th, 2017