Dr. Miriam G Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam G Morse?

I find Dr. Morse to be very professional and personable. She and her nurse both make me feel comfortable during my visits. I don't mind if I have to wait; because the person she is seeing before me is getting the good care and attention that they deserve.

Nurse is very rude

very caring

caring, professional, and very thorough. Her nurse is polite and very educated.

I highly recommend her. Even after moving out of J-ville to WLR I travel 30 minutes just because I think she is a great DR. I am comfortable with her, and she is always very nice.

First time patient

Dr. Morse is very professional. She prescribed me Yaz for my birth control pill and Gardasil as a precaution as well. I opted not to take the gardasil as there are health risks involved, but I'm glad she chose yaz. She read me the precautions verbatim and answered all my questions. BUT The office staff (brunette at the front desk... don't know her name) was very rude. She treated my parents like they were bad people for bringing me there to get birth control. "My parents would never let me do that... should get married first, blah blah." (But the other woman beside her was very nice and sweet. Gray haired woman) Anyway, love Dr. Morse and would recommend her to friends and family. She made me feel comfortable. (And to correct something, she is not a rebasamen/north metro doctor, she's a jacksonville medical clinic doctor, but they are right beside each other.) :)