Dr. Miriam Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Schultz?

Dr. Schultz is great! She's intelligent but also treats her patients as intelligent by listening and asking smart questions. She isn't pushy with medication and has been extremely supportive of my wanting to gradually go off one of my meds. Even though I only see her for medication management as I have a therapist, I feel that she spends a lot of time with me and doesn't rush me. If needed, I would feel comfortable seeing her for therapy. Also, she's on time, which is a big plus. Highly recommend!

She just finished her residency and I can't wait for her to go into private practice. She is perceptive, caring and extremely proffessional. A wonderful doctor.

She is intelligent, easy going and very perceptive. Has a real rapport with her patients.