Dr. Miriam Segal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Segal?

Great Doctor

Gave me back quality of life. I feel better and move around better after a severe traumatic brain injury. Dr. Segal spends tons of time with you. She never rushes you out. Very personable. I would recommend her to everyone. Really knows her stuff.

Final an answer

I was very impressed with the ease and care that Dr Segal presented. After 33 years and still struggling I was happy to finally with the help of my other doctor find that there is an answer to my problems Thank you

Gave me my life back

Always sends any amount of time with her patient. Gave me quality of life back. Great Doctor and very nice person

Dr. Miriam Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.