Dr. Miriam Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Singer?

Best doctor I have found

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I live in Key West and I fly to Dallas just to see Dr. Mariam Singer. She is the best dermotologist I have found. She doesn't hurry you along like most doctors do and she has a great bed side manner too. She is definitely worth the trip from Key West to see a great doctor.

Customer Engineering Manager

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I am 72 and have seen many doctors and she is one of the best in knowledge, bedside manner, caring, and making sure you have the most accurate diagnosis. She will spend time to answer all your questions .

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Both my wife & I have seen Dr. Singer, and we both feel that she is the best Dermatologist we have ever seen. She is very smart and has an outstanding bedside manner. Dr Singer has an M.D. & a PhD from The University of Chicago. One might think that she would be stuffy & arrogant with having both of those degrees from a prestigious university. But she is just the opposite, so you can have greater respect for her education without having to deal with a Prima Dona. Her staff are a very strong & responsive team. We've seen Dr Singer around 10 times, and every experience has been great! We can't say too many good things about Dr. Miriam Singer!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

i had rosecea and didn't know it. she recgonised it, gave me a lotion, and it has improved dramatically over the last 2 months.

REcommend

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr Singer was extremely kind and compassionate. She explained her tolerance on when she biopsies and when she monitors a mole. She called me the following day after my biopsy and scheduled surgery to remove my melanoma 2 days later. I

Hugh J. Antonson

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Surpasses all expectations, actually look forward to my upcoming appointments.

Like it already

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I called today and got an appointment for TOMORROW, YA THATS RIGHT TOMORROW!!!! I am impressed already. This Dr was recommended by another Dr whom I work and I did not even have to drop any names!!!!! Next day appt for a Derm. I am in heaven!!!!!

just what you hope for

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Singer is kind, attentive, gentle, and extremely careful in assessing skin problems. She never seems rushed and you leave feeling like a doctor REALLY saw you!

Totally Great!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Singer for a little over two years now for acne. She is patient and conservative, while offering aggressive options if you are interested. Although their practice does have a cosmetic side, I am not interested and she respects that. She spends plenty of time with me at each appointment and is an excellent diagnostician. She has noticed two conditions incidentally while I was seeing her for acne that could have been life-threatening, and followed up with me on both to ensure I was receiving appropriate treatment. Office staff is friendly and I never have trouble getting an appointment.

really exceptional experience

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I can't say enough positives about Dr. Singer and her care of my high school daughter. She took a lot of time with us, made my daughter feel at ease, and most importantly solved a problem that had been going on for several years without improvement. I felt very reassured by her knowledge about different approaches and her desire to involve us in the decision. Follow-up was also great.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr. Singer is very caring, and engages herself when she is with you. I see her yearly, she gives me a very thorough exam. She is not trying to rush out the moment she comes in.

Posted on July 24th, 2017