Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miriam L Weinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Miriam L Weinstein has the following 7 expertise
- Learning Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Miriam L Weinstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I've been going for about 2 years to Dr. Weinstein and ever since I have been going she has been rude and condescending. Don't dare ask a question because she'll take it wrong and answer in an unprofessional way. She only goes off what she sees in her office and no what happens at your home. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Specially after how rude she was to my wife and talked about us to her staff right in front of us. I'm definitely going to find someone else to go to I don't need no more of her unprofessionalism
45 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1973
New England Medical Center
Dr. Miriam L Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaurel Ob/Gyn Associates, 2001 Laurel Ave Ste 404, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Miriam L Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.