Dr. Miriam Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Weinstein?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

She takes the time to explain things to you.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Will not release records to drs because she doesn't like them. Do not like her will not be back!

Posted on November 21st, 2015

One of the most wonderful human beings I have ever encountered. I owe most all of my success in life to her.

Very rude

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I've been going for about 2 years to Dr. Weinstein and ever since I have been going she has been rude and condescending. Don't dare ask a question because she'll take it wrong and answer in an unprofessional way. She only goes off what she sees in her office and no what happens at your home. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Specially after how rude she was to my wife and talked about us to her staff right in front of us. I'm definitely going to find someone else to go to I don't need no more of her unprofessionalism

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is amazing and I do not hesitate recommending her to anyone.

LOVE Dr. Weinstein

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Weinstein has been a tremendous help with our twins. She is very nice and the twins are just now 10 months old and she works very well with them. She has told us what works well and what doesn't and what we need to continue to work on. I would recommend her to anyone!

Never again

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr Weinstein was rude, condescending and disrespectful to me. After waiting 11 months for a new patient appt, she refused to exam my son and told me to come back at a later time with his records. Why did her staff not tell me to bring his previous records. Of coarse there is no chance we would ever go back. We will be seeing a physiatrist at Vanderbilt from now on. I would rather drive five hours than take ths woman's abuse.

Knoxville needs more physiatrists

Posted on July 28th, 2012

Dr. W has been good to us but she has too many patients waiting for appointments with her and not enough time to see them all.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Would not go to again. Has no bedside manner and extremely rude and unprofessional! Talked about us to her office staff when we left - we know because my husband went back to the office to ask a question!!

wonderful dr!

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Dr Weinstein has helped me tremendously in understanding my child and her "quirks". We were so relieved to find someone who agreed that there was something just not right and that was able to pinpoint exactly the problem and to give answers for the remedy. I highly recommend her for those who are just not "getting it". My daughters issues are now being resolved using different therapies suggested by Dr. Weinstein.

She's wonderful

Posted on October 26th, 2011

She finds problems that parents never knew existed. She helped my adopted children go from seriously behind in all skills, including speaking, balance, fine motor, occupational to on grade level reading. When you get bounced from one specialty to another, even getting a diagnosis like 'genious idiot', you get desparate to find an answer. She knows how to find the missing piece of the puzzle to help the child overcome thier obsticals. I recommend her to everyone who just can't figure out what's wrong. She explained it once like this: When a patient has a stroke, they maybe able to look at thier watch, tell you what time it is, where they got the watch, even the manufacturer, and not know the word watch. Just like a stroke victim has to restablish their pathways in the brain, sometimes a child needs help establishing them the 1st time. As surprizing as it is, most of her therapies are physical. She told me that my son would not be able to recite ABC's until he could ride a bicycle, and started him on therapy for bicycle riding. I thought she was nuts. Very soon after he was pedeling he started a sudden breakthough with all the teaching that we had been doing. By the time he took off the training wheels, he could recite the full alphabet with out help AND identify the sounds of most letters. She helps you find the answer that others don't know the question too.

Knowledgeable Physician

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Don't let the appointment wait discourage you. There are only 2 Pediatric Physiatrists in the entire county & surrounding counties also use her. She is passionate about helping her patients & wants passionate parents!Love Dr. Weinstein!