Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miriam A Wilcox
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC, with other offices in Lexington, SC and Columbia, SC (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wilcox has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wilcox is a breath of fresh air. I've been seen by several other physicians during my pregnancy at Lexington medical center, by far she is the best one. She is kind, nurturing, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Her bedside manners are superb. God bless this woman, for the reason that she is indeed heaven sent.
Takes a while to get appointment and wait is a little long sometimes but that's only because she is the BEST Dr in the world. I am 36 yrs old and have been seeing her since I was 16. She has been with me through 2 childbirths, a miscarriage, and a hysterectomy. Couldn't have a better, more compassionate, knowledgeable Dr.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Miriam A Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.