Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mirko A Giaconi
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pedro, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Giaconi is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 12
Dr.Giaconi has been in the business for many years (38};he has a vast amount of experience behind his evaluations. He makes u feel comfortable and that he is concerned about your ailment.He is very methodical in his approach ;he records copious notes during the interview and explains in detail the ramifications about your problem in language that a layman can comprehend.He is a 10+
Dr. Giaconi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsPrimemedical, 1600 S Gaffey St, San Pedro, CA
Dr. Mirko A Giaconi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.